Availability: In Stock
East End chapatti flour medium is milled by East End Foods in the UK at their State of the art Flour Mill using hard wheat from Uttar Pradesh in India.This Flour produces chappatis of exceptional softness, which are naturally high-in-fibre.
How to make Chapattis:
- Measure 300g of East End Chapatti Flour (medium) into a bowl.
- Gradually add just enough cold water to make a stiff dough. Knead dough for 3-4 minutes and place into a bowl. Leave in fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Divide dough into 4 or 5 evenly sized balls, take each ball and roll it out to desired thickness (usually 2-4mm).
- Meanwhile heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Place flattened dough in the frying pan and gently heat each chapatti, turning several times, until golden brown. Make sure that the chapatti is cooked from within.
- Rub a few drops of oil or East End Pure Butter Ghee.
East End Chapattis are delicious with East End Saag and many other East End dishes.