Availability: In Stock
East Ends tinned range offers you ease of use and storage for your cooking.Our spinach is picked at its perfection and is the perfect ingredient for many Asian and world dishes
- Spinach 85%
- Salt 0.4%
Recipe for Saag Paneer - A delicious and authentic vegetarian dish
1. Finely chop one medium sized onion
2. Gently fry in 1 tablespoon of East End sunflower oil until golden brown.
3. Drain contents of can and mix with salt, East End Garam Masala mix and chopped ginger to taste.
4. Add spinach mix to the fried inions, cover and simmer over a medium heat for at least 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile cube paneer and fry gently in East End Vegetable Oil until golden brown.
6. When spinach is cooked, add paneer and serve.
1. Prepare spinach as above but omit paneer.
2. Dice boneless meat of your choice, add to spinach mix and continue to simmer, serve when meat is tender.