Availability: In Stock
Toor Dall has a mild nutty flavour. It is cooked in almost every Indian home due to its simplicity. Dall can be used with a wide range of spices and can be cooked using different methods.
How to cook Toor Dall
1. Sort through and discard any hardened kernels.
2. Wash in 3-4 changes of clean water.
3. Soak in enough water to cover for at least 30 minutes.
4. Replace water with fresh water, bring to the boil and boil for at least 10 minutes.
5. Simmer for 40 minutes or until tender ensuring saucepan does not run dry.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- This product may contain a trace of nuts