Availability: In Stock
East End source Moong dall washed from only the best sources. Our Moong Dall is easy to cook and requires less cooking time. Dall is a principal ingredient in Indian cooking. It is cooked in almost every Indian home due to its simplicity and flavour. Dall can be used with a wide range of spices and can be cooked using different methods.
How to Cook Moong Dall
- Sort through and discard any hardened kernels.
- Wash in 3-4 changes of clean water.
- Soak in enough water to cover for at least 5 hours.
- Replace water with fresh water, bring to the boil for at least 10 minutes.
- Simmer for 40 minutes or until tender ensuring saucepan does not run dry.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- This product may contain a trace of nuts
- Re-Closable Packaging
|Nutritional Information (per 100g)|