Availability: In Stock
The Queen of Fragrance and a Vintage MATURED Basmati.
East End's Royal Basmati is sourced from the fertile foothills of the Himalayas. Generations of experience of cultivation, selection and ageing has created probably the best Basmati Rice - the preferred choice of Royal Chefs for centuries. Each selected grain is matured for at least three years to give you unrivalled cooking quality.
The grain cooks to three times its uncooked size and has an unforgettable fragrance and uncompromising flavour - the true sign of 100% PURE BASMATI.
The True taste of The East.
How to cook our Royal Basmati Rice
- Wash 250g of Royal Basmati Rice thoroughly and soak for 20mins.
- Add rice to 2 pints of lightly salted boiling water, boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain in a sieve.
- Transfer the rice into a serving bowl and stir in a little butter or margarine (whichever is preferred) to maintain separation of grain - then serve.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- This product may contain a trace of nuts
- Store in a cool, dry place, in an airtight container.
|Nutritional Information (per 100g)|
|Energy||1,480kj / 349kcal|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|