Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 700gms / 11/2 lb white fish fillet
- 2 medium Onions
- 4 cloves garlic (paste)
- 1 tbsp ginger (paste)
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 2/3rd cup water
- Salt To Taste
- 1/2 cup ghee
- Spices :
- 1tsp white cumin seeds
- 1tsp East End turmeric powder
- 1tsp East End garam masala powder
- Cut the fish into medium-sized pieces.
- Heat the ghee in a frying pan and fry the fish pieces gently for 5 minutes. Drain the fish on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
- Chop one onion finely and grind the other one.
- Add the chopped onion to the ghee in the pan and fry until golden.
- Add all spices and cook stirring for 10 seconds.
- Now add the grinded onion, garlic, ginger and tomato puree. Fry the mixture until the ghee starts to separate.
- Add the water and salt. Bring the mixture to the boil. Add fried fish pieces. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve the indian fish curry hot with rice or roti.
Add the ingredients to your cart