Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 500g lamb shoulder
- 250g sliced onions
- 200g tomatoes
- 6 East End garlic cloves, crushed
- 6" piece of ginger
- 2 tsps East End kashmiri chilli powder
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1 level tsp East End coriander powder
- 1/2 level tsp East End fennel powder
- 1/2 level tsp East End dry ginger powder
- 2 black cardamom
- 2 bay leaf
- 4 green cardamom
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsps East End oil
- Boil meat along with crushed garlic, ginger and some salt.
- Remove the meat and keep aside. Save the stock for the gravy.
- Heat oil in a pan and sliced onions.
- Cook till golden brown in colour.
- Add whole garam masala and the remaining dry spices.
- Stir fry and cook for about 5 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and cook.
- Add the meat and sauté.
- Add yoghurt and cook on high flame for about 2 minutes.
- Add the stock and salt and cook till the meat is done and the gravy is thick.
Add the ingredients to your cart