Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 1 kg firm white fish
- 3 tbsp malt vinegar
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 1 tsp haldi (East End Turmeric) powder
- 2 tbsp East End chilli powder
- 2 tbsp East End zeera powder
- ½ cup eggs, whisked
- 2 tbsp besan
- 2 tbsp maida
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Chaat masala to sprinkle on top
- To be ground into paste
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 2 tbsp garlic
- ½ tbsp red chillies
- Wash the fish pieces and pat dry. Dissolve a little salt in vinegar and marinate fish for 20minutes.
- Remove fish from vinegar, press gently between two paper napkins to remove moisture.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, ginger, garlic and chilli pastes along with ajwain, haldi, chilli powder, zeera powder, besan, maida, salt and coriander.
- Evenly coat fish pieces with this mixture and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in Kadhai or shallow frying pan, fry fish pieces until crisp and golden brown.
- Drain excess oil, sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot, garnished with lemon wedges.
Add the ingredients to your cart