Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 2 Chicken - cut into 8 pieces each
- 6- tbsp oil
- 4 tej patta (East End Bay Leaves)
- 10 laaung (East End Cloves)
- 7 tbsp saunf (East End Fennel Seeds)
- 4 tsp sonth powder (East End Ginger powder)
- 2- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 5 cups yoghurt - well beaten,
- 2 tsp East End garam masaala
- 2 moti illaichi (Cardamom)
- 8 chhoti illaichi (Cardamom) - coarsely powdered
- Heat oil. Add tej patta and laung. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken. Fry for 3-4 minutes
- Add saunf, sonth and salt. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Add crushed cardamoms.
- Reduce heat. Add beaten yoghurt. Mix well. Keep stirring till it boils.
- Cover and simmer on low heat till chicken is well cooked and some gravy remain.
- Sprinkle garam masala and serve.
Add the ingredients to your cart