Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 1/2 kg lamb on the bone cut into medium pieces (from leg or shoulder)
- 2 medium onions, sliced fine
- 3/4 tsp East End ginger paste
- 3/4 tsp East End Garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp East End turmeric powder
- 1 tsp East End red chilli powder
- 1 - 3 cups East End oil
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan.
- Add the onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and fry a little.
- Then add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder and then the tomatoes. Fry, stirring constantly till the liquid has almost evaporated.
- Add meat and continue to stir-fry for about 5 minutes
- Add water, just enough for the lamb to become tender and cover the lid and cook on low heat until tender.
- Uncover and boil away any excess water and let the oil surface. There should be just enough gravy to coat the meat.
- Mix in the lemon juice and chopped coriander.
Add the ingredients to your cart