Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 8 Chicken legs (drumsticks)
- 1 tbs minced ginger
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp onion seeds (klowunji)
- ½ tsp white pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 tbs butter 1 tbs East End pomace oil
- One onion minced (fried onions)
- 1tsp ginger 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp East End cumin seed whole
- 1 tsp East End dhania (coriander) powder
- ½ bunch green coriander leaves
- 3 karela (Bitter Melon) cut into slices.
- 2 cups milk
- Prepare drumsticks with ground ginger under the skin. Beat an egg and mix white pepper and salt. Roll drumsticks in egg mix.
- Heat some butter and add klowunji seeds fry until it splitters.
- Roll drumsticks so that the klowunji sticks to the chicken legs.
- Put them in baking tray under high grill until the legs brown.
- Heat cumin seeds in a pan until it splitters Add butter and oil and add ginger garlic and add onions. Fry.
- Add spices and tamarind, – mix well and cook for some time. Add dhania and cook.
- Now make a homogenous mix by using the blender. Add Karela.
- Add milk and cook karela in the pan.
- Ensure the legs have browned.
- When the karela is half done, add chicken and stir and cook on a medium to low heat.
- Serve with garnish of dhania leaves and tomatoes.
Add the ingredients to your cart