Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 small bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 pounds), skin removed
- 2 medium onions, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 teaspoon East End Roated Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon East End Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon East End Ginger, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon East End Cumin, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon East End Saffron, crushed (optional)
- 1 can (12 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Heat oil in large nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 8 minutes or until browned, turning once. Remove chicken from frying pan.
- Stir onions into frying pan; cook and stir on medium heat 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add roasted cinnamon, garlic salt, ginger, cumin and saffron, if desired. Stir in tomatoes and honey. Return chicken to frying pan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in raisins; cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked couscous, if desired. Garnish with toasted slivered almonds and chopped fresh coriander, if desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart