Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 4 skinless chicken breasts diced
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Green curry paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- Vegetable oil
- Heat up a small amount of the oil in a large saucepan. Gently fry the onion and garlic. This should not brown at all. Instead the onions should cook until translucent on a gentle heat.
- Add the diced chicken in to colour gently.
- Once all of the chicken has gained some colour stir in a good tablespoon of the Green curry paste ensuring that all of the meat gets a good coating and fry for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add in the diced butternut squash.
- Give everything a good stir and then pour in the coconut milk. Cover the pan. Bring the curry to the boil and then turn down the heat to a slow simmer. Leave the curry to simmer for 20 minutes. Once cooked the curry should have a nice thick sauce. The meat will be tender and the butternut will have cooked through so that it has started to soften. Some of the butternut will have disintegrated into the sauce.
- Serve with basmati rice, poppadums, nann bread and mango chutney on the side.