Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 1.5kg Diced Chicken Breast / Thigh
- 6 Whole Cloves
- 8 Black Peppercorns
- 2" Cinnamon Stick
- 5 Green Cardamom Pods
- 1 Large Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Crushed)
- 1tsp Minced Ginger
- 1 tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 0.5 cup Plain Natural Yoghurt
- 1 cup Water
- 0.5 tsp East End Chilli Powder
- 1tsp East End Cumin Powder
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tbsp Lemon
- Fresh Coriander (Finely Chopped) to garnish
- Combine the whole spices i.e.) peppercorn, cinnamon, cardamom in a blender and blend them into a fine powder.
- In a frying pan with some oil on a medium heat, fry the onions, ginger and garlic until soft and lightly brown.
- Once the onions have softened add the spices both the blend and other spices.
- Add the diced chicken and mix the ingredients together until the spices have coated the mixture and the chicken is sealed.
- Now add the tomatoes, water and lemon juice, cover and leave to simmer on a low to medium heat for 20 minutes. The sauce will have reduced and thickened a little.
- Stir in the yoghurt and allow cooking for a further ten minutes until you have a thick and rich sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped Coriander leaves and serve with East End Royal Basmati Rice or Naan Bread.
Add the ingredients to your cart