Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 400g Lady fingers (Okra)
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Two large onions
- 2 minced and fried Onions
- 2 tsp Sliced ginger / garlic paste
- 1 tsp whole jeera (cumin)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp tamarind
- 2 tbs brown sugar.
- 1 tsp East End coriander powder
- 1 tsp East End garam masala.
- 1 tsp East End cinnamon-clove-nutmeg powder
- Heat whole cumin until it starts to spit. Add oil in a pan and ginger garlic and add large pieces of onions. Stir fry. Add rest of the spices. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add lemon juice and tamarind. Stir.
- Cook it like a sauce with tomatoes in it. Add sugar and cook the sauce well.
- Add potatoes.
- When it is done sprinkle with coriander.
Add the ingredients to your cart