Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 1 cup East End Red lentils
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon East End Olive Oil
- 5 cloves Garlic, pressed or minced
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped Red or Yellow peppers
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced Green Onions
- 3/4 cup halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup diced (1/4 in.) Cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Salt and East End Black Pepper
- Sort lentils and discard any debris. Rinse and drain lentils.
- In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring about 1 quart water to a boil over high heat. Add lentils, stir to separate, and simmer, uncovered, just until they are tender to bite but not soft. Drain.
- Mix vinegar oil and garlic. Pour over warm lentils and gently mix. Let stand until cool.
- Add bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, cucumber, basil, and feta cheese. Mix gently with lentils. Pour into a serving bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add the ingredients to your cart