Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 4 bread slices
- 100gm paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 carrot, grated
- ¼ teaspoon East End Pepper
- 1 cup blanched and mashed East End spinach (palak)
- ½ East End tomato sauce
- ½ cup green chutney
- 1 cup boiled East End Yellow Moong Dall (split yellow gram)
- 1 cheese slice
- Salt to taste
- Mix paneer, carrot salt and pepper. Keep aside. Mix moong dall salt, ginger paste. Keep aside.
- Mix spinach, salt, keep aside. Spread spinach mixture on one bread slice. Put another slice on it.
- Spread tomato sauce on it. Put another slice above it. Spread coriander chutney.
- Place another slice above it. Now spread moong dall mixture above it. At last place a cheese slice. Preheat the oven and bake the sandwich for 10 min on moderate temperature.
Add the ingredients to your cart