Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated East End Ginger
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon East End Garam Masala
- 850ml Vegetable Stock
- 2 large Carrots, quartered lengthways and chopped
- 400g can East End Chickpeas, drained
- 100g Green Beans, chopped
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan, and then add the onion, ginger and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes, then add the garam masala, give it 1 min more, then add the stock and carrots. Simmer for 10 minutes, and then add the chickpeas.
- Use a stick blender to whiz the soup a little. Stir in the beans and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Great with Naan Bread.
Add the ingredients to your cart