Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 200g Dried East End Soya Mince (prepared)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp East End Sunflower Oil
- 8oz Tomatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp East End Turmeric
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1oz Crushed Root Ginger
- East End Chilli Powder
Prepare the Soya Mince
- Wash in 3-4 changes of clean water.
- Soak in enough water to cover for 5-8hours.
- Replace water with clean water, bring to the boil, and boil for 30minutes.
- Simmer for 1½ hour or until tender.
- Prepare the soya mince as above.
- In a separate pan, fry the onion in the oil until golden.
- Add the tomatoes, and cook for 5minutes. Add the salt, turmeric garlic, ginger and chilli powder for taste.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes over medium to low heat.
- Add the drained soya mince to the pan and cook on high heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Serve with chapatti or on a bed of rice.
Add the ingredients to your cart