Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 1 can of East End chickpeas.
- 1 Carrot, sliced.
- 1 Potato, diced.
- 1 medium Onion, diced.
- 3 large cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- East End Curry powder, to taste
- Salt and East End Black Pepper to taste.
- 2 cups of East End Rice uncooked.
- 4 cups of Water.
- Fry the diced onion in a medium-hot pot in some olive oil. Add the finely chopped garlic.
- Add the chickpeas, carrots, and potato. Add the water; allow to boil.
- Add the curry, salt and black pepper. Rinse the rice, and add it to the boiling mixture.
- Allow the mixture to come to a boil for about 5 minutes.
- Cover and simmer for about half an hour until done to your taste.
Add the ingredients to your cart