Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 1 cup East End Toor dall
- 1/2 cup Cranberries, rinsed and chopped in half
- 5-6 Green Chillies, chopped
- (For tadka:)
- 1/2 teaspoon East End Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon East End Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon East End Urid Dall
- 2 Dry East End Red Chillies
- Pinch of Asafoetida (Hing)
- 6 Curry leaves
- Pressure cook dall and cranberries separately for 2-3 whistles add a pinch of turmeric and salt to the cranberries.
- Heat 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil on medium flame, add the tadka ingredients and once the seeds start spluttering add the cooked dall and cranberries. Season with salt and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the ingredients to your cart