Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 4-5 Medium New Potatoes
- Small Cauliflower
- 2 tsp East End Black Mustard Seeds
- 12-15 Fenugreek Seeds
- 1 tsp East End Cumin
- ½ tsp East End Turmeric
- ½ tsp East End Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Spices
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1-2 Green Chillies
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Peel the potatoes and cut into ½ inch cubes, place in a bowl of water. Separate the cauliflower into florets about the same size as the potatoes.
- Mix the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds into a small bowl. Mix in the cumin seeds, turmeric, chilli powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan until very hot, and then add the whole seeds. As the mustard seeds turn grey, lower the heat to medium and add the ground spices.
- Add the garlic to the pan, along with the tomato and green chilli. Cook for about 5mins.
- Drain the potatoes and add to the pan, and add the cauliflower florets. Cook for about 5mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add the water to the pan, and the Coriander leaves. Cover and simmer, until the vegetables are tender, adding water if necessary.
- Add salt to taste, add lemon juice, stir well and serve garnished with chopped Coriander leaves.
Add the ingredients to your cart