Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 10 green beans, chopped
- 1 litre cold water
- 75g frozen garden peas, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp East End ground turmeric
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp East End ground cumin
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes - blanched, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp East End garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp East End chilli powder
- Decorate with chopped fresh coriander.
- Place potatoes, carrots and green beans in the cold water. Allow to soak while you prepare the rest of the vegetables; drain.
- In a microwave safe dish, place the potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, garlic, salt and turmeric. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook mustard seeds and cumin; when seeds start to splutter and pop, add the onion and fry until transparent
- Stir in the tomatoes, garam masala, ginger and chilli powder; fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked vegetables to the tomato mixture and fry for 1 minute.
- Decorate with coriander.
Add the ingredients to your cart