Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 1 cup corn
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 finely chopped medium onions
- 3-4 East End black cardamoms
- 2 finely chopped small tomatoes
- 1 cup beaten yoghurt
- 1 tsp. East End red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. East End turmeric powder
- 2 green chillies - deseeded and chopped
- salt to taste
- Microwave the corn for 4 minutes and stand for 2 minutes.
- Now put the onions tomatoes in a frying pan, using all the oil.
- Add all the dry ingredients and cook for another minute.
- Add the beaten yoghurt, put it in a glass bowl and microwave it for 2 minutes before serving.
Add the ingredients to your cart