Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 8 pieces lamb chops
- 3/4 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1 tsp. aniseed,
- 1 tsp, East End red chilli powder
- 5 cloves
- 3 1/2 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. East End lemon juice,
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp. East End gram flour
- a small piece of raw papaya
- 1/2 tsp. East End black cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Flatten the Lamb chops with a hammer.
- Rub ginger-garlic paste and keep aside.
- Dry roast the gram flour in a pan till brown. Sprinkle it on the lamb chops.
- Beat the yoghurt in a bowl and keep aside.
- Grate raw papaya and rub well on meat.
- Add yoghurt and remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Add little oil to it. Marinate the lamb in this marinade for one hour.
- Fry the lamb chops for about 5 minutes in a pan with 1 tbsp oil. and then transfer to the microwave.
- Cover, sprinkle with a little water and micro them for 6 minutes.
- Stand them for another 3 minutes and serve with onions, mint and a dash of lemon juice.
Add the ingredients to your cart