Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 300 grams bhindi (Okra) finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 tsp East End coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp East End garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor (mango powder)
- 1/2 tsp red chillies
- 2 to 3 fresh green chillies
- Salt to taste
- In a non - stick frying pan heat the oil and put in all the spices, (except the salt and mango powder).
- Stir fry for one minute and then add the bhindi.
- Mix well and then microwave for 5 minutes uncovered.
- Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes and then serve.
Add the ingredients to your cart