Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 6"-7" round dish or 2" high with cover
- 100g paneer - grated
- 1 cup shelled peas
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 medium size onion
- 1-2 green chillies
- 1/2" piece ginger
- 6 tbsp. ready made tomato puree
- 1/4 tsp. East End red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. East End cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. East End garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Grind together onion, green chillies, ginger and fry this masala for 4 to 5 minutes in a non-stick pan.
- Add tomato puree, garam masala, cumin powder, peas and sprinkle 1 tbsp. water.
- Now transfer this to a micro dish and micro high for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, grated paneer 5 tbsp. water and mix gently.
- Cover the dish and again micro wave for 2 minutes and stand for another 2 minutes.
- Serve, garnished with fresh coriander and green chili.
Add the ingredients to your cart