Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 250g small baingans (Aubergine)
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 4- thick green chillies
- 1/2 tsp. East End red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. East End garam masala
- 2 tsp. East End coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp. East End amchoor (Mango powder)
- 1/2 tsp. East End turmeric & sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Wash the baingans, and slit them.
- Slit green chillies and deseed them.
- Mix salt, sugar, chilli powder, garam masala, amchoor, coriander powder and turmeric together.
- Add a little lemon juice to make a wet paste. Fill the paste in the baingans and green chillies.
- Pour oil in a pan and stir fry the stuffed baingans for 3 minutes.
- Arrange in a dish, sprinkle a little water on them and then Micro on high, covered for 5 minutes and stand the dish for another 2 minutes.
- Serve garnished with lemon wedges and fresh coriander.( The cooking time of baingans is generally 15 minutes on the stove)
Add the ingredients to your cart