Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 16 oz. jumbo tiger prawns
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ cup Tikka paste or sauce
- a spinach salad to serve
- Combine onion, oil, lemon juice, yogurt and Tikka paste or sauce.
- Add jumno tiger prawns and coat thoroughly.
- Cover and chill for 5 hours.
- Preheat grill to hot.
- Using metal skewers, pierce centers of each piece until full.
- Balance skewers on a grill pan and cook for 5 minutes each side, or until juices run clean.
- Serve hot with a spinach salad.
Add the ingredients to your cart