Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 1 kg chicken
- 3 tsp East End chilli powder
- 1" piece ginger, chopped
- 10 East End garlic cloves
- 10 button onions
- 1 tsp East End aniseeds
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 4 tsp East End rice flour
- 1/4 kg East End coconut oil or any other oil
- Wash and clean the chicken. Cut into large pieces and make gashes in it.
- Gring into a paste ingredients 2 to 6.
- Add the lime juice to the ground paste and rub the chicken pieces with it.
- Keep in a cool place for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle the rice flour over and fry the chicken pieces in hot coconut oil.
- The residue of the fried flour should be drained and sprinkled on the chicken pieces. Serve hot.
Add the ingredients to your cart