Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 2 glasses Yoghurt
- 2 glasses Chilled water
- 1 tbsp vegetable/sunflower/canola oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 10-15 curry leaves
- 2" piece of ginger grated fine
- 1/2 tsp asafetida
- 2 green chillies chopped fine
- Salt to taste
- A handful of finely chopped coriander leaves
- Put the yoghurt, ginger, green chillies, 5 curry leaves chopped finely, coriander and salt to taste into a food processor and blend well.
- In a small pan heat the oil. When it is hot add the mustard seeds. They will splutter. When this happens add the remaining curry leaves and asafetida. Remove from the fire in another 30 seconds.
- Add this to the mixture and mix well.
- Serve in glasses.
Add the ingredients to your cart