Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 8-10 kokam (Dried mangostreen) soaked in hot water.
- coconut milk-1 coconut
- 2-3 cloves
- 1/2 tsp East End black whole pepper
- sugar to taste
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- coriander for decorating
- Grind the grated coconut,garlic,black pepper and 1 green chilli with water to a fine paste. Squeeze this paste through the strainer, repeat the process twice.
- Discard the soaked kokam from the water and mix water with coconut milk ,add salt and sugar.
- Mix well, garnish with finely chopped green chilly and corriander leaves and refrigerate.
Add the ingredients to your cart