Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 3 cups of plain Yoghurt.
- 2/3rd cup Sugar.
- 1/2 cup Ice Water
- 8-10 crushed Ice-cubes
- Place the Yoghurt and the sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk it until frothy.
- Add the ice water and whisk again briefly.
- Stir in the crushed ice.
- Alternately, use a blender.
- Divide the mixture into two batch, cover, and process for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer and repeat for the second batch.
- Pour the beverage into 4 chilled glasses.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of sugar.
- Serve immediately.