Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 500g East End Moong Dall
- 250g East End Ghee
- 350g Sugar
- 250mls Milk
- 5g powdered East End Green Cardamom
- 75g whole East End Cashew Nuts
- 50g Raisins
- 100g Khoya (similar to ricotta cheese, but lower in moisture)
- Soak the moong dall and make a fine paste in a grinder. Heat the ghee in a wok and fry the paste till the ghee is absorbed.
- Add the sugar and the milk and the green cardamom, fried whole cashew nuts raisins and the grated khoya. Serve hot.
Add the ingredients to your cart