Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 3 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 pint Milk
- 1 pint Thick Cream
- ¼ lb East End Pistachio (shelled and chopped)
- ¼ lb East End Almonds (blanched and chopped)
- ¼ lb Sugar
- Lemon Slices or Rose Syrup
- Mix the cream, milk and sugar together and bring to a boil, continue to boil for 10mins, stirring continuously.
- When the mixture halves in quantity, add the pistachio, almonds and the vanilla essence.
- Allow the mixture to cool, chill and then freeze.
- Once fully thawed, serve to required portions and garnish with chopped pistachio kernels and lemon slices or rose syrup.
Add the ingredients to your cart