Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 2 Cups Water
- 6oz Sugar
- 40z Butter/ East End Margarine
- 1 Cup Semolina
- Bring the water to a boil, and then add the sugar. Stir this into a syrup. Take it off the heat, after the sugar has blended in.
- Melt the butter/margarine in a separate saucepan. Add the semolina and stir in over a gentle heat for 5-7mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add the syrup to the mixture, and stir vigorously.
- Add flaked almond and sultanas if, so desired.
- Turn the heat low and stir gently until the mixture has become thick.
- Serve hot or cold.
Add the ingredients to your cart