Your shopping cart is empty!×
- 2 Cups (approx 550g) East End Milk Powder
- ½ Cup (approx 140g) Self Raising Flour
- 1 tbspn East End Semolina (Coarse)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ½ tbsp East End Ground Cardamoms
- ¾ pint of slightly warm Milk
- 1 tablespoons East End Almonds
- Ingredients for Syrup
- 2 Cups (approx 500g) Sugar
- 3 Cups (1½ pints) Cold Water
- few drops of Rose water
- Sieve the above dry ingredients, and slowly add the milk, kneading the dough until soft and elastic.
- Apply small amount of milk onto your palms, taking a bit of dough and making it into small round balls.
- Immediately deep fry the small round balls on a very low heat (to ensure that they are fully cooked from the inside) fry until golden ball.
- Leave to cool while you make the syrup.
- Syrup- place the ingredients into a saucepan, allow it to boil continuously for 15mins.
- Then add now cooled Gulab Jamun. Boil for 2-3mins, then remove from the heat.
- Decorate with Almonds.
Add the ingredients to your cart